We are discussing bare essentials. Lets review what tools you need in your ambulance. Here are 5 tools Officers Only recommends. Find everything you need in your industry at www.officersonly.com
PROTAC EMS FLASHLIGHT
The Streamlight ProTac EMS provides the optimal non-glare light for pupil and wound examination.
- C4 LED technology offers 3 levels of increasing intensities: Low, medium and high
- Powers on at low beam: 3.6 lumens/runs 36 hours; ideal for pupil exams. Faint peripheral illumination surrounding the focused beam slightly illuminates the opposite pupil without directly causing it to contract, facilitating observation of consensual contraction in dim light
- Two taps of the tail switch accesses medium mode, which delivers 10 lumens/runs for 14 hours. Ideal for non-glare wound examination
- Three taps of the tail switch accesses high mode, which delivers 50 lumens/runs 1.5 hours (1 AA alkaline); runs 3.4 hours using AA lithium battery
- Features the "Star of Life" emergency medical care symbol
2. WatchDIGITAL SPORT WATCH 12/24 HR T
- The UZI-W-801 Digital Sports Watch has an easy to read, digital display with a stainless steel back and keeps track of time with unrivaled precision. This timepiece has a backlight feature that's brighter than other brands so you can read the time no matter how dark it is. It has a time and date display with an alarm and standard or military time settings. This timepiece is an absolute must in the emergency, safety and protection sectors as well as in the armed forces but it's also ideal for adventure sports. The UZI-W-801 Digital Sports Watch comes with a 1-year limited warranty that protects against defects in material and workmanship. UZI combines advanced technical concepts with innovative designs to produce products used and trusted by the Army, Secret Service and Special Forces. Since its launch in the 1950s, UZI has become one of the world's most famous firearm brands and a 20th century icon.
BLACK-FIRE POWDER-FREE NITRILE EXAM GLOVES
Proprietary Quick Check technology gives you the ability to spot breaches in protection caused by cuts and tears. Black side ensures good grip sensitivity. The smooth orange side is excellent for high hand visibility in search situations and pat downs.
- Reversible – Dual purpose black and orange colors
- Low friction orange side is ideal for pat-downs and search situations
- Textured black side for maximum grip capabilities
- Easily spot breaches in protection caused by cuts or tears
- Rubber latex free
- NFPA-1999-2013 Certified
- Exceeds current ASTM standards for critical defects, tensile strength, and puncture resistance
MULTI-PURPOSE SHEARS, BLACK
PRO SPRAGUE RAPPAPORT TYPE