This is the web site of OfficersOnly.com.
If, for any reason, you are not fully satisfied with a purchase from us, simply contact our sales team at 1-866-463-8516 or email@example.com.
The following information covers returns, warranties, shipping damages, and shortages.
GENERAL RETURN INFORMATION
- To ensure prompt and professional service, contact Customer Service at 1-800-527-6011 before returning merchandise.
- Customer service is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. (ET).
- A Return Authorization ("RA") number is required before returning any product to OfficersOnly.com
- Contact Customer Service for the RA number before returning your product.
- The RA number should be written on the outside of the box to assist in expediting your return.
- Item(s) returned without and RA number will delay processing, including credit(s).
- Provided a return is authorized, merchandise must be returned (a) in its original condition, (b) with freight prepaid, and (c) within 20 days of purchase, time being made of the essence.
- Product packaging, tags, etc., must also be returned in original condition, or the return may be rejected or additional fees may be added to cover those costs, in the sole discretion of OfficersOnly.com.
- In OfficersOnly.com's sole discretion, reasonable restocking fees may be applied to stock or drop-ship orders.
- The following merchandise may not be returned and all sales will be final and "as-is" at the time your order is placed: (1) custom-made or special-ordered products (such as hemming, embroidery, screening, special sizing, etching, badges, etc.), (b) merchandise sold on clearance, (c) damaged merchandise, or (d) merchandise that is returned in a condition or in a manner that is inconsistent with the terms and conditions set forth hearin governing OfficersOnly.com's return policy.
- If OfficersOnly.com fails to provide merchandise that reasonably conforms to instructions that you provide and OfficersOnly.com accepts in writing at the time you place your order, OfficersOnly.com reserves the right to provide a cure or credit in the manner specified herein, in OfficerOnly.com’s sole discretion.
- Please ensure your address and contact information is correct prior to ordering merchandise. Address corrections due to customer error will be charged $10 or the costs charged by OfficersOnly.com’s carrier, whichever is greater.
- Any shipment damage or loss in transit must be communicated to us within 2 business days, time being of the essence, from delivery to claim damage or loss.
- Include your original packing / shipping receipt. This information will include order number, name, address, phone, item(s) being returned and if you are exchanging, items that you are exchanging for.
- Please return the item(s) via a traceable or insured method to prevent the package from being lost in transit. OfficersOnly.com is not responsible for returned items that are lost in transit.
- You will receive credit for your return after we OfficersOnly.com (and if necessary, the manufacturer or vendor) has received and inspected your product(s).
- OfficersOnly.com will notify you of its assessment of the returned merchandise and, if appropriate, will credit your account accordingly or return the merchandise to you. If the merchandise is returned to you, you will be assessed with all shipping and handling fees reasonably incurred by OfficersOnly.com..
- Please contact your bank for processing confirmation.
- Provided your merchandise is returned in the condition and in a manner that is consistent terms and conditions set forth herein governing OfficersOnly.com’s return policy, OfficersOnly.com will credit the value of the item and any taxes you were charged (except where an item is repaired and returned to you). Original shipping charges are non refundable unless the return is necessitated solely by the error of OfficersOnly.com..
Our returns physical address is:
Officers Only / Bob Barker Company
c/o Customer Service
475 S. Depot Drive
Ogden, UT 84404
© Officers Only 2011 All Rights Reserved
Effective December 1, 2011